check out my new blog
It’s rather writing heavy, but if you have time, feel free to check it out.
So Summer is here which means a lot of time to do whatever the heck I please aside from work. I guess I’ve already started being crazy and went skydiving and visited the shooting range last week, but what else would be cool to do this summer?
Some possible things I would like to accomplish this summer:
- consistently go to the gym no matter how busy I am
- go to the dance workshops I like with the peeps I enjoy. (mL? haha)
- go on some adventures over the weekends, either alone or with friends. They don’t have to be crazy destinations, just wanna go experience different stuff.
- try most of the delicious restaurants in Toronto, I am going to be working downtown anyways, it’d be shame if I didn’t even know the best places to eat in my own city.
- read the news everyday
- start a media/business related blog. I think way too much those two things and how it impacts our lives, might as make a blog about it.
- go do some volunteer work with a charity of my choice
Hopefully I will be able to accomplish even more than all of this, despite having to juggle family, friends, and work. Cheers to a great summer!